Home
Ratings
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Her (2013)
2:57 PM by Unknown
No comments
Yes!
Trailer
IMDB
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Follow me
Treat yo self!
Are you sick of Jennifer Lawrence?
Popular Posts
The Dark Crystal: Director's Cut (2013)
Sweet baby Jesus I can't believe I watched this creepy ass movie when I was a kid! Now before you freak out on me, I love this movie. ...
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
How goes it true believers? Bet you thought I only did obscure oldies. Nope, I love me a good blockbuster too! R.I.P. Blockbuster. Thanks ...
A Fantastic Fear of Everything (2012)
Paranoia will destroy ya. That's what I always say. And it definitely does Simon Pegg's character in A Fantastic Fear of Everythin...
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
I fucking loved this movie! How's that for an attention grabbing opener that let's the reader know how you feel. Suck it 9t...
Elysium (2013)
While Elysium is a very fitting title for this one. I think this movie should have been called Thick Accents and Stabbings. Or Super Fake ...
Mary and Max (2009)
Move over Nightmare Before Christmas. There is, dare I say it, a new king of stop motion and it's name is Mary and Max. Sorry Jack an...
Don Jon (2013)
Sex! Sex! Sex! OK now that I subtly got your attention. Let's talk about the movie I just watched, Don Jon. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's...
Pawn Shop Chronicles (2013)
Right now you're thinking to yourself, "What the hell is Pawn Shop Chronicles?" Well I just watched it and I'm still thi...
Her (2013)
Yes! Trailer IMDB
About Time (2013)
Time travel plus Rachel McAdams' smile, where do I sign!? Luckily for me I didn't have to sign anywhere I just had to press ...
Blog Archive
▼
2014
( 18 )
▼
February
( 12 )
About Time (2013)
Nebraska (2013)
Lego Movie (2014)
Oldboy (2013)
Rush (2013)
Gravity (2013)
In A World... (2013)
Blue Jasmine (2013)
Her (2013)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
American Hustle (2013)
A.C.O.D. (2013)
►
January
( 6 )
►
2013
( 25 )
►
December
( 18 )
►
November
( 7 )
0 comments :
Post a Comment