Friday, February 28, 2014

  Time travel plus Rachel McAdams' smile, where do I sign!?

  Luckily for me I didn't have to sign anywhere I just had to press play. Which was a relief seeing as since I have an ugly signature and even uglier credit; I probably would've gotten denied. What am I talking about? I don't know, I hardly ever do. But what I do know is this movie is way better than I expected.

  Don't let the trailer fool you. This isn't some stupid formulaic chick flick like the millions of others you were dragged to after P.F. Chang's on a Friday night with your lady friend. It does have aspects of that but trust me this dramedy with a sci fi tinge brings a lot more to the table.

  As with any thing in life it's not without flaws. It's a time travel movie so there are bound to be a few points of contention. In fact there were a couple of times when I was tempted to call bullshit on the plot but Miss McAdams and her pearly whites lulled me back into submission.

  But come on it's a movie for Christ's sake. Lets step away from the debate podium for just one night and enjoy the ride. I know I did. How bout you my friend? Should See. Trailer IMDB

 
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment